Download the handbook 'Employer brand matters: building, executing and measuring employer branding success'.
Your employer brand matters. According to LinkedIn, a U.S. company of 10,000 employees with a poor employer brand could pay up to $7.6 million in additional wages to acquire the talent it needs. Companies that fail to invest in their employer brand spend up to $4,723 more per hire than peers that do look after their brand. More worrisome, nearly half of those surveyed by LinkedIn said they wouldn’t take a job with a company with a bad reputation, regardless of the salary.
To help you create a standout employer brand, we’ve created this comprehensive handbook on employer branding. After reading it, you will know how to:
1) create a business case for getting C-suite support
2) develop your employer brand strategy
3) activate your employer brand
4) create a memorable candidate experience
5) sustain your employer brand