As manufacturers prepare for a post-pandemic market, hiring skilled workers remains one of its biggest challenges. Some predictions foresee a shortage of 2 million skilled workers by the year 2028. Manufacturers need to take action now rather than later to combat these challenges.
To develop recruitment strategies that drive improved hiring results, manufacturing employers must first understand how some of the industry's leading trends have shifted since the pandemic.
In an effort to help you do so, we have compiled a list of the latest trends in manufacturing recruitment. Download it to learn more about:
- the outlook for the manufacturing industry
- the shift in workers' expectations
- maximizing an aging workforce
- safety concerns in the workplace
- the growing demand for upskilling and reskilling